Thursday, March 22, 2007

thank you!

Thank you all so much for my wonderful happy birthday wishes. They all came true and I had the most amazing birthday afternoon (the morning was a little shaky). I went to the Ritz Carlton with my friend Debbie. We had just the most magical time. The highlight was the piano serenade of happy birthday just as they presented me with a mountain of whipped cream and strawberries.

Today was wonderful too. Ann and Linda showered me with gifts and cupcakes and pink balloons.

I'm very lucky. Here's to 36 being a banner year for me. I think this is to be a year of big changes, a better self awareness and self love, and good luck all around.

11 comments:

macati said...

hi!
I'm making 36 too but just in november... some months to go!
bye, manela

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday! (Too bad 36 is in my rear view mirror :^)

Saucy said...

Belated birthday wishes, sweet Amy! Hope your year is as wonderful as you are! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Aww, sounds wonderful. You have fantastic friends, have fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday wishes for a year of wonderful good things! May you hear music every step of the way!

Anonymous said...

I turned 36 in February and I must say so far it's my best year yet. It's been a rough start to 2007, but I find myself stronger than ever, more determined than ever to be me and to set boundaries and to just have fun being alive!

Enjoy 36!

Anonymous said...

Belated birthday wishes
Amy! I hope 36 is a magical number for you.
Just remember....
the best is yet to come!

Gypsy Purple said...

I wish that all your wishes and thoughts for yourself come true....keep them before your eyes and in your thoughts!!!

Monique said...

Oh! I missed it! I'm glad it was wonderful!

Sadie Olive said...

Just wanted to wish you a Happy belated birthday myself! Sounds like you had a great day!

Ana Regiane Ivanski said...

Hi!!
My name is Regiane.I am brazilian.
Sorry,my english is a little rusty. I am still studying.
I really admire yuor blog.
It is beatiful!!!!
Keep up the good work.
Bye
Regiane

São Paulo-Brazil