Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spring NeSts!

The Spring NeSt is a harbinger of sunshine, blossoms, and blue skies. It is a celebration of the fresh and gentle rebirth of this, the first season...

Created by hand using raffia, specialty yarns, beads, a vintage millinery leaf, and a dried narcissus blossom, the Spring NeSt is nestled into a soft bed of lavender, rose, daffodil, and tulip petals for remarkably scented cushioning.

Click here to order yours, my friend.


blogsearch.sg said...

Did you submit your site at blogsearch.sg?

You can reach blogsearch.sg by typing blogsearch.sg in your browser window or click here

This is a service by the bizleadsnet directory of web logs.

Dianne said...

I just made nests for my crafting friends (a spring exchange). I have handled enough real nests that I settled on excelsior. I have photos on my blog too.
These are lovely!