Friday, August 5, 2011

put a fork in it

I made a small batch of fork ladies from Kima's tutorial in the Summer issue (subscribe here for just $3.99).

I loved winding the yarn to make their bouffants. This would be a fun project to do with your little could even put on a puppet show with them when you've made up a few.

I found bamboo forks (100 for $6.50) here.

Complete instructions for this project can be found in the Summer issue of Inspired Ideas magazine (subscribe here for just $3.99).

Have fun!


trixi said...

Your little fork ladies are soo pretty!

Jean Knee said...

FYI I saw a set witha wooden spoon and wooden fork in the dollar bin at Michaels.

lee woo said...

The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. See the link below for more info.


joy said...

I am so glad to be given a chance to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.