Monday, August 1, 2011

doodle all day

My sweet friend Pam Keravuori, who has always been a huge part of making the Inspired Ideas issues, just added another cap. She's now my official doodler extraordinaire.

She's really much more than a doodler...she's a real artist who once upon a time had gallery shows the world over. So when she offered to draw some things for this issue of the magazine, I was really excited to see what she'd come up with.

One of the first things she drew for me was an extraordinary colorful pennant banner...I can't tell you how excited I was to see it. And every single day, it seems, she'd send over something new...each thing as lovely as the next. I love the birds and village houses. And the hot air balloon with little Alfredo aboard? How sweet is that?!


We had this idea that perhaps you would like to have such sweet doodles in your personal graphics library as well. You could use them to jazz up your personal correspondence. Can you imagine how sweet the borders would be as package labels? Or print out a full page and pen an old fashioned letter to a friend.

And you could use them digitally as well in your personal blog design. The frames would really dress up your photos, wouldn't they? And you could use the doodles to create sidebar buttons, a new blog banner, and page borders.


Later this week, Pam and I are hoping to get together to make a project we dreamed up using the doodles. I just know you'll be inspired by it.

Click below to buy the doodle bundle which includes 22 hand drawn, perfectly charming doodles by my friend Pam Keravuori. (for personal use only) $29.99


4 comments:

koralee said...

Hi sweet friend...so adorable!

I must get over and get a copy of your new inspired ideas!!!! Right now. xoxoxoox

Erica said...

I wish I could doodle... love it!

affordable insurance

mIzZ (hONeY) bEe aka Marlene said...

I can't wait to use Pam's doodles...they are too adorable... Definitely going to use them around my one blOZ www.queenbeeofcreativity.blogspot.com have a honey of a day! ;O)

debi said...

Love this set! I'm having alot of fun with it.