Thursday, August 11, 2011

a case of the gimmees...

I don't know what's gotten into me lately but I've got a big case of the gimmees. I think it happens this time every year and maybe it's left over from all those years in my childhood when we got new outfits for the new school year.

This is what I'm dreaming about today...


and this...


Aren't they lovely? I can just imagine pulling out a tube of lipstick and perhaps a hankie, checking my look in a compact. You know, all those things a handbag used to carry back in the day.

Found here.

5 comments:

koralee said...

Adorable! Hugs for you today.

Suz said...

Love those, Amy. I think you should get at least one!!!
Hugs,
Suz

Yael said...

Oh, wow! Now I understand: looking at Lasso the Moon's website could give anyone a case of the gimmes! Now I've got them, too. Contagious :)

Waterfall said...

I think it is definitely a start-of-the-school-year thing! Every year at this time, I want to buy, buy, buy ... notebooks and folders and pencils and big pink erasers. :-)

I hope you treated yourself to something good! Love you!

Rachelle Blondel said...

Hello my dearies
I've just been sent your way by a lovely friend who found some of my bags featured on you wonderful blog..they've done me proud! Thanks for such a lovely post.

Well cheerio for now & if you are interested in other goings on at ted & agnes don't forget to follow my mutterings over at my blog

www.talesoftedandagnes.blogspot.com

well bye for now & thanks everso much rachelle x