Tuesday, September 12, 2006

teddy bear rescue!

I'll give you the bad news, quick and direct, like ripping a band-aid off. The package that I sent to Rosanna in Italy is lost. Barring a small miracle, it will not arrive to her in time for her Teddy Bear Workshop.

Can you imagine? Poor Rosanna was beside herself. Me, too!

I've been working hard these past two days to recreate as much as I could, as quickly as I could. We changed the theme a little so that she could use these favors and cards for another event if the missing package turns up in time.

The theme: Dolci! I'm really happy with how everything turned out. I had to take these pictures outside, as the dark was creeping in quickly. Sorry they are on the grainy side. If I get a chance, I'll take better pictures tomorrow. I took better pictures...you may have to hit ctrl+refresh to clear out the old pictures.





9 comments:

Junie Moon said...

How terrible that the package is amongst the missing--let's hope it is found very, very soon. All your work to play catch up is marvelous, albeit I imagine exhausting. I'll think good thoughts for the MIA package.

SOINSPIRED said...

Amy: I'm so sorry you had to go to so much work again. I don't know how you came up with all of these ideas. They're adorable.

Saucy said...

You recovered amazingly well - those are adorable bears! and about that missing parcel, ohmygosh Amy, that is just horrible. these new goodies are still going to be a joy for Rosanna's guests to recieve.

Anonymous said...

How terrible to have a lost package especially when you have put so much hard work into it. I do love the new cupcakes, the cherries are wonderful!

deb said...

awww.. how sad about the package. those cupcakes are divine! She'll love everything I'm sure! :)

Funky Finds said...

that sucks so badly about the lost package! but the new creations look fabulous!!!

PamKittyMorning said...

My gosh how darling those cupcakes area.. well all of itis but those cupcakes!!! Do you either knit or crochet all those? I tried to look thru the blog to see details.. are they boxes... ohmy!! All super cute.

createacraft said...

they look yummy..
and I would like to have all those little bears..
I'm sorry for the lost package..

leta joy said...

O my sweet heavenly hosts, how adorable!