Friday, September 8, 2006

mini swap

My swap partner Lauren sent me the sweetest package yesterday...

It's a little hutch with all the little things a dollhouse could ever need for Halloween. There's a bowl of candy, two little packages of candies, a trick or treat bag to carry the haul. There is a wonderful autumn leaf garland, a wreath, two pumpkins, and (although you can't really see her in the picture) a black cat! Oh, and best of all, a witch's hat!

And it all came packaged in the cutest little take-out box, which I'll save to store these goodies off-season...

The doll was a gift from my father this past weekend. My sister tried to squirrel it away from me (and yes, Jennifer, I know you're reading this) but she already has the most adorable family of dollhouse china dolls, complete with a father who has the most adorable pencil moustache.

8 comments:

Junie Moon said...

What fun little wonders you received! The packaging is adorable and your idea to use it for storage is a great idea, too.

Anonymous said...

My doll looks wonderful in your dollhouse. HeHe. Love ya!
Jen

deb said...

that is just adorable and gets me in the halloween/fall mood! I just love this time of the year!

Anonymous said...

Such perfect timing! WOW, I love the little hat and candies... your dolly will be so content on all-hallows eve...

SOINSPIRED said...

Happy Halloween! How wonderful for you to be able to decorate your "little house" for fall too. Lauren did a fabulous job.

Unknown said...

what an adorable set! gah.. i need a dollhouse!

Saucy said...

that is too, too sweet for words. you lucky duck!

Boxwood Cottage said...

Aw that's all so cute!