Thursday, September 21, 2006

half birthday

Today is my half-birthday! I'm 35 and a half!

I don't have a picture to show you and I know you'll want one. I got my hair cut today. It is a bit on the edgy side. I had to swing by Debbie's house afterwards just to make sure it wasn't too "out there". She said that it is definitely creative and artsy...but most of all "hot". That's also what Dusan kept saying as he was cutting it. Rich says he likes it and that it's different. I know he doesn't love it but that's okay too. Just so he doesn't hate it, you know?

10 comments:

Funky Finds said...

of course we want a picture! :)

Anonymous said...

happy half birthday!! PLEASE post a picture! i wannna see your new (and i'm very sure cute!) haircut!!
hugs,
maryann

Saucy said...

Happy half-birthday to you Amy! I clicked on your link to your salon and the opening page hairstyle is VERY far out... yours isn't quite that much, is it?

Half Birthday Hugs,
Sasha

Anonymous said...

My husband thinks I'm crazy to want to celebrate my half birthday. Mine is coming up soon on Oct. 17th. I usually celebrate it solo. Of course we are all dying to see what your hair looks like so please post a photo if you have the chance.

Anonymous said...

I wanna see a pic too!

And happy 35 1/2!!!

Dawn said...

Come on, Amy...you can't do that to us! OF COURSE, we want to see the hair!!!!! Pretty please?????

createacraft said...

I want to see the hair too.. and what is a half birthday??
I want to learn and celebrate it..
we never have enough celebrations of life.. so please teach me..
happy new half age=))

Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

LOL! Tomorrow is MY half birthday and I am the same age as you! How funny!

Anonymous said...

Happy half birthday! I love your blog!!!

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Happy Half Birthday! I have been adding birthdays...instead of saying my real age, I have been saying I am older...in order to grow accustom to the sound of 50!! You have given me a good idea, to celebrate my half birthday too!!