Sunday, September 10, 2006

domestic princess

I just adore this apron that arrived yesterday from my friend Kim over at Olive Juice and Company. What I love most about it is how it wraps all the way around and has such luxuriously long ties. It looks amazing over jeans. I feel rather June-Cleaverish (in the most delightful way). Can't you see me Hoovering the house with this sweet apron, pearls, and pumps?

I'm heading now to my craft room to clean up just enough so that I can mess it up again when I dive into a half dozen projects at once. I'll wear my new apron and put on a Doris Day movie and I'll be in heaven for sure.

Hope you're having a beautiful Sunday. Soak it in because Monday always comes too fast...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute apron!! It does look great over jeans - I love wearing aprons around - very fun! Oh, a good Doris movie - a little Pillow Talk or Touch of Mink - heaven is right!

Anonymous said...

oh that IS an adorable apron!!!!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

you AND the apron-- both LOVELY!!

deb said...

just darling! what fun!! :)

Junie Moon said...

Very cute apron! Making dreaded household chores more fun and, in the case of your proposed apron, pearls and pumps, more elegant is what I would consider a little grace note in life. Why not make something unpleasant--pleasant? Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Cute apron.... almost makes housework look like fun....NAH!!