Thursday, September 14, 2006

i'll meet shelby tomorrow...

Tomorrow morning my sister, Jessica and I will drive to our hometown to meet our precious little new niece Shelby. All reports indicate that she is healthy and sleepy and sweet as candy. She stops crying when she hears my mother talking and she has little dimples when she smiles. I can't wait to meet her. I just can't wait.

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures...hopefully one or two of her big brother Seth holding her. Won't that be cute?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of your niece. Isn't being an Aunt such a wonderful thing!?!

Saucy said...

It will be some time before you will be having a sweets party with Shelby... but I am sure you are planning it already!

Dawn said...

Give her a little kiss for all of us! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! new babies are the bestest!
it was so nice to get your comment. i am a regular visitor to your place but have only just discovered how to leave a comment (i had to ask simmy - echoes of a dream, in the end) twas as easy as clicking on a button. so now i can chime on in!
and i soooo want to do a club little house.
louise

Junie Moon said...

There's nothing more special than cuddling a brand new little life--how special for everyone. Congratulations!

janna said...

Have a fun weekend meeting sweet little Shelby!