Monday, November 13, 2006

the quick brown fox...

I do not have pretty handwriting. If I'm very careful in forming my letters, I can manage to write something that can be deciphered by others (with the help of the Rosetta Stone). Still, I'm thinking of doing this...

With Fontifier.com, you can turn your handwriting into a font. It costs $9. All you do is download a template and then fill it out like this:



You then scan the filled-out template in and send that file back to them. They convert your letters into characters. Here are some examples of others results:







I have to get busy putting your orders together. I'll meet you back here this afternoon for today's gift.

Oh, and expect some really wonderful things this week...things I know you love and that always go in a flash. Do you need a better hint?

5 comments:

Liquid Sky Arts said...

Fantastic link, thank you!

Anastasia said...

what a cool link! Im currently making a handmade calendar and have been doodling on scrap paper all day - not keen on my handwriting either

Anonymous said...

This is the coolest thing ever. Thank you so much for sharing this. I love learning about new things, don't you? Thanks again!!

:)
Teresa

Diane said...

This is so cool and I've passed the fontifier link onto several friends. Thanks for a great find.

Anonymous said...

Hi could you send me some idea's about the gift fairy?

Love,Lucy bye!