Monday, November 6, 2006

monday's gift...



My friend Ann designed and made these fabulous scarves for me to share with you. They are very limited in quantity but if you like them she may be able to make more. I do hope you like them.

I have a special fondness for chenille bedspreads. I remember summer afternoon naps taken on top of a made-bed and awaking with the traces of the chenille on my face as evidence. It turns out that those same chenille bedspreads make the most delightful, soft and warm scarves!

Available in 4 styles. Click here to pick one up for yourself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can vouch that these scarves are super fabulous - even better in person!

Dawn said...

Love 'em......
AND...the fab peppermint candies in the background!
Cuter than punch!

christine ann haynes said...

Oooooh!!

Danielle Muller said...

these are just lovely. what a wonderful idea...the colors are so soothing and it looks so cozy!

Anonymous said...

ohhh they are lovely