Friday, December 11, 2009

whoops!

My sister Jessica called this morning. No hello. No how are you. Just "Where's the matchbox and door for yesterday?!!"

Here's the beautiful matchbox from yesterday, made by Lisa Thomspon, co-hostess for this amazing swap.

And look at this beautiful glittery star that's inside..
And today's matchbox is by my sweet friend Lonnie Jenck.
Look at this adorable snow angel that was inside...so cute!
And here's yesterday's door ...
And today's (a bit of a glittery mess but oh well!)
And I'm working on something to add to the shop this afternoon...
Can you guess?

It's stitch kits! I had a few requests for them before Christmas and I nearly forgot! It was my waking thought a couple of days ago and I put my rear in gear to make 10. They are sure to go quickly as I think almost that many were requested specifically. I'm going to try to make more next week if that's the case...

6 comments:

Suz said...

I am laughing out loud! Hooray for Jessica! I was looking and looking to see if you posted it. They are so much fun to see on your site...and even more fun to see at my house. It was a great swap and Lisa and Susie did a super job.

I love your little "makeover" calendar, too, Amy. That must be Alfredo's special one!

Piper said...

best one yet!

which store do I look in for the stitch kit?

Alisa Noble said...

Ooh, I better be on top of my game... I may need a couple of the stitching kits too!
:)
~Alisa

Elaina M. Avalos said...

Oh...I'd love one of those stitch kits. I hope you do make more. :)

Christy said...

I have been 'ooohing' and 'ahhing' over your matchboxes and doors. They are all just wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

And I hope to be able to get one of your kits - I've been keeping my eyes peeled ever since that first post! ; p

becky said...

Well I'm writing to request MORE VIDEO of Alfredo! :)