Friday, October 19, 2007

yes indeed!

We had a great time shopping and hanging out yesterday. I bought two pairs of Lucky Jeans. One pair is just like the ones I wear everyday (but with a leopard print inner waistband). I also bought these. Don't you love that floral print in the waistband? And the little label on the back is embossed velvet. Oh, I love such things!


I also bought these shoes! They are a very lovely shade of red that I can definitely pull off as a neutral. And they will look just as great with jeans as they will a cute skirt. I think these will be my go-to pair for the fall! They are by Clarks so they are super comfortable. I demonstrated this to Rich last night by running a lap around the kitchen. :)





We spotted this fabulous scarf with cupcake and candy buttons...you know I loved it. But it was $95. Yikes. Santa Baby?

14 comments:

jess said...

Those shoes are way cute!

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

LOVE the scarf, the shoes, the jeans (I have some Lucky's and they are great!) but what I REALLY want to know is, is that YOUR hot figure in the jeans photo, Miss Amy?!

Please tell me how you do that...

BTW, I also have a few pairs of the SJP 'Bitten' jeans from Steve & Barry's - AWESOME fit, let me tell ya. And at under $20 a pair, quite a steal. (They do NOT look inexpensive, either!)

Anonymous said...

I love all of these things, especially the shoes and that floral waistband!

Auntie Joy said...

Hi Amy,
I love your new finds.. I think the jeans are fun because of the "LUCKY YOU"
on the fly. It always makes me smile :)
Have a great weekend!
JOY!

Georgia Peachez said...

Sounds like a great shopping day, love those pumps! xo, suzy

julie (jane's apron) said...

a Clark's mary jane?...I'm going shoe shopping!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Those shoes are fabulous! Also love the jeans and scarf.

Yummers! said...

I would love to see a photo of you doing laps around the kitchen. The things we do to make a point for our husbands.

I love the detail of the floral print in the jean's waistband. Love detail!!
Joni

Annette D said...

Sweet jeans and shoes. Glad your shopping was a success!

Anonymous said...

I need to own those jeans. A shopping I will go. Love the shoes too and comfy to boot.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Amy! I've been 'counting points with the Duchess' and long overdue for a new pair of jeans...Can't wait to try the Lucky brand!!
You're gonna be the 'bella da ball'!
(it's late here...getting slap happy)

Anonymous said...

Shoooooeeeeesssss.... must have shoooooes! Great finds, Amy!

Yin said...

What a sweet scarf! Perfect holiday inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Jeans with velvet label and new shoes? wonderful!