Tuesday, October 9, 2007

put it on my tab

If you are going to Silver Bella and would like to set aside some cash to spend at my space for Vendor Night, I've set up a page on the site for you. Just click here and choose between denominations of $25, $50, and $100. This way, you won't have to burn all your cash and, best of all, you can use your Paypal funny money or credit card!

Funds are only good toward purchases made at the Inspire Co. booth. While this money is not refundable, it can be used at www.inspireco.com after the event. Likewise, if you reserve more than you actually spend, the remainder can be used at www.inspireco.com after the event.

You will be given a code when you place this order online. Be sure to print this code out and present it at Silver Bella as proof of the reserved funds.

4 comments:

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

what a great idea!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting idea, can be used as gift vouchers.

Jana said...

What an awesome idea!!

Maija said...

Hi Amy - what a great idea! For some reason, I am unable finsih my transaction. I fill everything in, click on Paypal and come right back to the order page. Help!
Maija