Thursday, October 4, 2007


Boy oh boy, do I ever love this new show. Did you catch it? I loved the supersaturated colors and the silliness of it. It was, as Rich said, a bit on the corny side. But I ate it all up and asked for seconds. Yummideyumyum. More please.

I have just about a million things to do today. I need to work on my sugary village (which is coming along quite nicely...some of the best houses I've ever made, I must say!) And I have an idea that I need to flesh out for how to display them at Silver Bella. Plus, I need to pay bills and go to the bank (in reverse order actually)

Also I need to make a trip to the Cottage. Did you know they are having a whopper of a sale this weekend? Yessiree bob. I need to tidy up my room and post a little sign saying everything in my room is 20% off.

I'd better get cracking. Shower first. Then I need to make a quick trip to Michael's and it's to work on the houses. Truth be told, there's nothing I love better than making these houses.

Oh, and guess what, my little pretties?! Halloween Charm Bracelets by Melissa are probably coming in TODAY. How fun is that?! I know a bunch of you have emailed me asking when more will come in. If they come today, I'm hoping I'll get a chance to put them up by tonight. Otherwise, look for them tomorrow.

5 comments:

Wendy Updegraff said...

WOW, too funny. I was going to post today about how much I love this new show, glad to see someone else is watching...my fav shows always end up canceled because no one watches. Good luck today getting everything you need to get done.

a pink-bee said...

We watched the show too- and loved it! How sweet how they held their own hand thinking of the other! :)
Have a fun day :)
crystal

Cindy said...

OK, so thier are four of us that like the show. LOL. I loved the look of it, so over the top. And yes, sweet, but what a nice change. I hope it sticks around.

dahlias said...

I was completely surprised at how much I enjoyed this show....its great and refreshing...so that makes 5...please please please say its gonna stay!

Anonymous said...

I love this new show! For all the reasons you point out, plus the narration is great too. Pushing Daisies is sweet and delicious. I can't wait for more. More, more, more!