Tuesday, October 2, 2007

for halloween

Halloween is not my favorite holiday. This takes lots of people by surprise, seeing how much I love candy and childish fun. It's all the scary stuff that makes it not as much fun for me. Treats, yes, I'll take. It's the tricks that get me.

I am working on a plan for a costume...just something fun to wear to hand out the candy.

Here's what I have so far...



I got it here.

And I think I'll need these from here...



And maybe a cute vintage dress like this:



And I think I shall have to have a little bumblebee pin to go in the beehive...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, how cute will you bee! Love that pink wing. Please take pictures. Your new blog banner is perfect!

Hugs:)
Carol

Anne said...

How cute is that! You'll be adorable in your costume. We must have pictures!
And the bee.
I need the bee.
Where did you get it?
I really need the bee.

Tammy Gilley said...

Spook-tacular! Love it!!

stuffed said...

Cute, cute, cute! :0)

Angela said...

Why do I want to see you in white go-go boots?

How fun!
Angela

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Cute!Thanks for the link on the sock site! They have the perfect socks and I can't wait to start ordering!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....you are going as one of the B-52's....or would that be Bee-52.....

you are too cute!

Anonymous said...

lurve it!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable costume--you will be so fabulous wearing it on Halloween!

I love your Halloween blog header, too!

Anonymous said...

You are a fashion genius, I love the pink wig, leggings and cute pink dress, you'd look fabulous in them!

dahlias said...

So so so much fun, which is what Halloween should be about...perfect!

Unknown said...

Oh Amy! How cute! When I was growing up, Jim Otto, the retired football player, lived in our neighborhood. He and his wife lived in a pale pink ranch house and if you went to the door politely, his wife would give you a signed photo of Jim. She had pink hair! Your costume brings me right back!