Monday, October 29, 2007

ta-dah...





The secret's out...introducing My Muu-Muu... a line of super comfy and fun pajamas/playclothes!


Do you remember coming home from school, throwing off your good clothes as fast as you could so you could get into your playclothes and really have some fun? My friend Cindy designed and created these especially for you. The muu-muu pants are handmade from 100% cotton fabric and are layered with over-the-top details like ruffles and buttons to make these too much fun to wear. The tee-shirt tops are accented with super cute appliqued and/or embroidered designs.



There are 5 designs: Tea for Two, Bumbershoots, Cupcake, I'm in the Garden, and Sunnyside Up. These are making their debut at Silver Bella. They will sell for $68 per pair and come in sizes Small through Large.

16 comments:

Wendy Updegraff said...

these are fantastic! I can't wait to see everything at Silver Bella!

Tammy Gilley said...

Oh. My. Nerves! I cannot wait to get my hand on a pair of these!! Too, too fun!

Anonymous said...

The pajamas pants are way too much fun!

Birds of a Feather said...

you could call them work clothes - i know some days i'm sitting here "working" long hard hours before i even get a chance to shower! best of luck with them, very exciting!

deb said...

OOh! Super comfy (and even better CUTE - just what I like!

Yummers! said...

I love, love, love them!! But what about size XL?? Some of us have bigger bottoms.
Joni

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

I love these, Amy!
My grandma wore big ol' floppy cotton housedresses and called them "MuuMuu's", too. (She said it was Hawaiian...????)

.....and, um, it's Bumbershoots, honey. With a B. As in 'the Bumbershoot Festival' in Seattle.(AKA Rain Festival) ;o) wink!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I was wondering about those of us with larger bottoms too. :0)
Super cute, great idea!
~cerri

Lovie said...

My Muu-Muus have lots of wiggle room for bigger booties. I am a size xl and can wear the large just fine.
Cindy (the muu-muu maker)

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous! I could live in them all day, every day!! Can't wait to scoop some up.

Sadie Olive said...

These turned out so cute Amy!

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are marvelous--my friend Joni of Yummers emailed me to tell me not to miss the Muu-Muu pants and I dashed over to see.

charlotte said...

darling! you clever girls! xoC

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Amy, these are FABULOUS!! And what a great price for such an adorable pair of the cutest, most comfy looking and original pieces.
:) Lidy

Cheryl Ensom said...

Darling! And it's so true...I LIVE in comfy clothes but rarely ever any as cute as THESE. ;)