Monday, October 15, 2007

chapel of love

Here's another sneak peek at the houses I'm making for Silver Bella. I really love this pink and green little chapel and I love the dear groom waiting for his bride. I used silver glitter for the lawn...it'll look especially lovely when it starts to tarnish a bit.

Tonight is the night when Rich has control of the remote and he watches a series of shows that I have zero interest in. Well, it's more than that...watching these shows makes me incredibly tense and stressed. So I think after dinner, when primetime starts, I'll retreat to my studio and continue with my glittering fun.

Or maybe I'll just get lost in a stack of magazines or a good book.

Hope you had a pleasant Monday. I loved my blog journey today, finding so many bloggers with ideas for taking care of our environment.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

between a husband and 3 kids i never have controlof the tv untill after everyone else has gone to bed and i am on a crafters bender. lol.
hope you have a productive evening what ever you decided to do.

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Please, please, please... sell me this precious chapel. I just got engaged last night. How perfect would that be. I am in NJ so I cannot go to Silver Bella...(tear). I do not see them on your website shop. I love your blog and read it everyday when I am on break from my boring accounting job. You inspire the creative side of me that disappeared moons ago. I am going to try your kits that I bought last month! If you can part with it, kimmiem43@netzero.net

Anonymous said...

Hello from Toronto,
Too bad I am not going to be at Silver Bella. Lovely chapel!

Gabriela

Tammy Gilley said...

Ooohhh, I just love these sugary little houses...it will be so hard to decide at Silver Bella!! :)

Alison Gibbs said...

The chapel is gorgeous.
Alison

Saucy said...

Hey, isn't that little fella Rich, looking for his Doris-Day-alike, rosy-cheeked, second-time-around, cute-suit-wearin' Amy???

Anonymous said...

This is lovely, hope you had fun creating.

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

soooo fabulous!!!!