Wednesday, October 3, 2007

top secret


Somewhere near Dollywood, USA Cindy is operating a one-woman sweatshop in top secret mode, working so hard on a special project for Silver Bella. It's all she can think about, that is when she's not thinking about her two new grandbebes.

It is oh so exciting and I can't wait for you to see.

Don't you just love this fabric? Does it make you curious?

I'm hoping to give you another sneak peek before Silver Bella.

Oh, and by the way, Omahans, did you know that you can come to Silver Bella Vendor night, even if you weren't lucky enough to register for the weekend? That's right! click here for details.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

amy YUM! i love the first one, ok all of them? what is she making??? i heard from t something your making. exciting.
jessi nagy

Tammy Gilley said...

The suspense is simply more than I can take. :)

Yummers! said...

I love the coffee cup fabric. I don't like coffee but I'm always fascinated by coffee cups. I'm so impatient... no patience at all! WHAT is she doing with all of these??
Joni

Anonymous said...

The fabric swatches are adorable!