Saturday, April 21, 2007

paris flea market badge

I'm as busy as ever making all sorts of things for the Paris Flea Market. I came up with another idea for a new product last night over dinner. I couldn't wait to get home to get started on it. I finished it up first thing this morning and it is something I'm really excited about. I'll keep it a secret until the big day. You know that will be hard for me.

Then, when I finished that project I started thinking about that big ol' dictionary that's been hitching a ride in my back seat since I bought it last week. As I soaked in the tub like a crocodile with nothing but my nose and eyes just slightly above water (I do some of my best thinking in just this way), a brilliant idea came to me. I think I'll keep it a secret too...I have to make sure it will work properly.

p.s. You're invited to add the Paris Flea Market badge (seen on the right column of this blog) to your own blog if you are going to be at the Paris Flea Market, either as a vendor or attendee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a new reader and I am already very depressed that I can't go to the Paris Flea Market... Please relocate to Kansas so I can attend! Love your stuff. I have had a retail shop for 22 years and was feeling sort of burnt-out; your blog makes me feel re-energized about the whole thing! Thanks for the lift.

macati said...

hi!
and ooooooh you're so mean... I was so proud of not being very curious... you ruined me!
:)
manela

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I would love to attend, alas, I live in California and won't be in the neighborhood. Sounds like a fun time.

I also cannot wait to hear your secret ideas. have a great day.

Tina Kay