Monday, April 30, 2007

more scrap journals!

More scrap journals are in stock! To order yours, click here.

I'll be adding new things to the site as I unpack the suitcases from the show. Stay tuned! But if you want to make sure you get a specific item, place separate orders and I'll make adjustments to the total shipping charge later.


waisze said...

these are soo cool Amy!

I've decided to close my blog but add it to my original blog.. so please visit me here..

waisze said...

oops i meant that i'm deleting that blog and adding it here..

Tina Kay said...

I really like your journals. You have great ideas and a talent for getting your ideas done.

Tina Kay

Sadie Olive said...

These are amazing. :) I just love what those girls create. I can't beleive they sold out so quickly both times! I placed an order to carry some at my store, and I can't wait to see what they make for me.

I can't wait to see what else you add to your site too! You always sell such beautiful things that are just my style. :)