I've been tagged by Tracey for the weird game. I have to name 6 weird things about me (won't be a problem) and then tag 6 more people. It's a weird-fest!
1. I listen to 40's music almost exclusively. I love all the standards and I often sing along.
2. I love to eat uncooked oodles of noodles. I guess it's the carbs and the crunch? It's a problem, I know.
3. I usually call my nephew Seth (or he calls me) during the commercials on Sunday night while watching "America's Funniest Videos". We talk about which were our favorites. Hands down, our favorite thing to see is when someone loses their pants. If that happens, we call each other immediately and laugh.
4. I almost never make the same meal twice. There are some exceptions but I like trying new recipes (even for the same dish) much more than making the same thing over again.
5. I can't say the word "drawer" properly. I think my mouth is too big and the middle part gets lost in there somewhere. It ends up sounding something like "dra-a-a-a-er".
6. My email inbox currently has 28,801 emails in it. If you've ever emailed me, I probably still have it in my inbox. And I have a terrible problem responding to emails. After I read the message, if I don't reply immediately, I might forget completely. If this has happened to you, please don't take it personally. It's me. All me.
And now for my tags: Nina, Pam, Deb, Wendy, Ann & Linda. If you're tagged, you should identify 6 weird things about yourself and then tag 6 more bloggers. Be sure to let them know they're tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.