Tuesday, January 23, 2007

new new new

I just added a few new things...

This is a special birthday countdown set. It comes with a feather tree and a 14-day countdown cabinet, complete with decorations. What a fun birthday tradition this would make!


I love having toys like this barn around for when children visit. They'll love playing with this, for sure.


Just in time for Valentine's Day, this pudgie doll will make a sweet gift. So cute!


These two pieces are wonderful for displaying small collectibles...




Find all the new here.

1 comment:

elenyte said...

Is that a little lady bell I see on the tiny dresser? I still have one that mom got when I was a little girl - she's dressed like a nurse! Mom would put it on my bed table so she could hear me when I was sick and needed her. No home intercoms back in the 1950s. It was so nice to spot one so similar in your blog.