Sunday, January 14, 2007

new for valentine's day...

Are you ready? I have a lot to show you. All new at my store Inspire Company.


New charm bracelets...


A sweet paper doll Valentine...


Wooden Valentine hearts made by a wonderful Amish family...


Wonderful little button collages...


And last, but not least...I've been working on this for a long while...

It's a Valentine treat box, chock-full of eyecandy! Can you imagine a better Valentine gift for you or a crafting friend?

Click here to see all of these new things.

6 comments:

ArtsyMama said...

This is absolute perfection. I love it and of course will ask for it for Valentine's day!!!

cruststation said...

What a great idea, eye candy box filled with buttons and crafting goodness! Charm bracelets and paperdolls wow, fantastic.

Anita said...

Oh, your Valentine's pretties can't get any better than that! I've already put in my order...can't wait!

Renee said...

Just lovely Amy, what a beautiful selection.

Anonymous said...

i love things that look good enough to eat!being a fan of cupcakes fairies and pink i love your blog!

Sublime design said...

What a beautiful gift idea, just in time for valentines.
But I think it's a perfect gift all year around!