Tuesday, January 16, 2007

plug and play fun!









These fantastic bits of eye candy are all pages from scrapbooks that Wendy made and sells on her ebay shop. She's done all the work...all you have to do is plug in your adorable photos, sweet stories and notes. Isn't that the best?

I'm bidding on the Valentine one with the thought that I could fill it up with photos of me and Rich, stories of our 13 years together (10 years married this year!), and our dreams for what tomorrow will bring. For a guy who (no kidding!) has a folder in his filing cabinet named "Amy" with every single card I've ever given him, including a love note penned on a cocktail napki

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's the most talented sister I have!!! hahaha These albums are worth every penny :)

Anonymous said...

So adorable. I might have to bid on one also - don't worry it won't be the Valentine one!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful - thanks for the link! I love stuff like that, thick journal/albums with beautiful papers and images and photos and wonderful memories!!

Anonymous said...

I love the Valentine's album. YUMMY but even more I love that your husband has a file folder with your name on it! How sweet!

Anonymous said...

A-dorable!! Love it and I'm sure you will fill with the sweetest and most romantic photos! I wish I could contact Miss Wendy...I tried to last night after reading her post about the cruise but I don't have a blogger account and her comments are more resticted so couldn't email her and say hello and way to go!! Amy I hope you win that great looking album on ebay!!! It's so colorful and happy looking....seems perfect for you! :)

Anonymous said...

well, that does it! i'm going to have to start an art journal!! these images are just too inspiring to ignore, amy!

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, you are so lucky to have a guy who keeps a folder especially for you! *Sweet* Love Wendy's scrapbooks, they are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Amy, Thank you so much for pointing these out to us! I *love* them and have my bid in on one of them now!
Heidi

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! I wish I had this much creativitiy!

Anonymous said...

ahhh that's sooo romantic! what a sweet guy you've got there. the scrapbooks are beautiful for all those memories too!