Monday, January 22, 2007

weird amy


I've been tagged by Tracey for the weird game. I have to name 6 weird things about me (won't be a problem) and then tag 6 more people. It's a weird-fest!

6 Weird Things About Amy

1. I listen to 40's music almost exclusively. I love all the standards and I often sing along.

2. I love to eat uncooked oodles of noodles. I guess it's the carbs and the crunch? It's a problem, I know.

3. I usually call my nephew Seth (or he calls me) during the commercials on Sunday night while watching "America's Funniest Videos". We talk about which were our favorites. Hands down, our favorite thing to see is when someone loses their pants. If that happens, we call each other immediately and laugh.

4. I almost never make the same meal twice. There are some exceptions but I like trying new recipes (even for the same dish) much more than making the same thing over again.

5. I can't say the word "drawer" properly. I think my mouth is too big and the middle part gets lost in there somewhere. It ends up sounding something like "dra-a-a-a-er".

6. My email inbox currently has 28,801 emails in it. If you've ever emailed me, I probably still have it in my inbox. And I have a terrible problem responding to emails. After I read the message, if I don't reply immediately, I might forget completely. If this has happened to you, please don't take it personally. It's me. All me.

And now for my tags: Nina, Pam, Deb, Wendy, Ann & Linda. If you're tagged, you should identify 6 weird things about yourself and then tag 6 more bloggers. Be sure to let them know they're tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your weird-ness-es!?!
i (and now my kids, too) love eating raw spaghetti, but have never tried our oodles of noodles raw! it sounds safer, as sometimes the spaghetti gets stuck in your gums or the roof of your mouth. ouch!
my problem words are tile and towel. i use the wrong one at the wrong time!

love visiting here to see beautiful things!

Anonymous said...

#2 is interesting, I agree with #4 if only I can cook :)

Anonymous said...

I had to comment on the sofa that is in the background of your childhood photo - it is SO trendy NOW!!!! Amy, you apparently have always been up on the leading edge of things!

Deb

Anonymous said...

WOW -- I had no idea you never make the same meal twice. I've never heard anyone say that before, ever.

And I love AFV too. SOOO much. But I don't have anyone to call when someone's pants fall down!

Anonymous said...

Amy...I've admired your blog for such a long time. I finally took the plunge and made my own blog today. I mentioned your name on my blog...I hope that's o.k. Please come visit me and see if it's o.k.

~Marianne

Anonymous said...

I just did my weirdnesses!

Derek Lafortune said...

Hmm , very interesting thoughts! I think In order for more interested people to read your thoughts, you should post it on Twitter, and buy twitter followers to quickly increase their amount.