Monday, November 7, 2005

trunk show!


I have some exciting news for local customers...I'm going to be doing a trunk show at the cutest little shop you'll ever see...The Cottage in Leesburg, Virginia.

Details...details! My new and wonderful friends Ann and Linda who both have spaces at Luckett's have created the MOST charming little shop called The Cottage. I wish I had pictures to show you...it's just perfect. They've asked me to bring some of my wares (including brand new button bracelets!) for a trunk show this weekend for their GRAND OPENING.

I would love so much to meet you. If you happen to be in the area (or would like to make the trip), please stop by. I'll be there from 10 to 5 on Friday, Saturday and possibly Sunday.

The Cottage
219 West Market Street
Leesburg, Virginia
703.443.0058
Just two blocks up from the famous Tally Ho theatre.


I will post pictures of some of the special things that I'm making for the Trunk Show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog (so ! I look forward to see the pixs!