Monday, May 12, 2008

something to blog about


If you've created any of the projects featured in any of the issues of inspiredideas and feel like sharing them, send me an email with a link to the blogpost of your projects...(or, if you haven't a blog, just send me an email with the pictures of the projects and I'll post them) Send them to: inspirecompany (at) gmail (dot) com.

p.s. I had a wonderful, relaxing Mother's Day...I even caught a catnap. And I had the nicest dinner at one of my favorite places. A predinner cocktail, then a bit of surf and turf...crabcake and petit filet mignon. And for dessert, a fresh and still warm berry shortcake with housemade whipped cream and a scoop of ice cream. It was so good...all of it...but most especially that dessert. Thank you to everyone for your happy mother's day wishes and notes. It was a magical day...one I've waited for too long. But then again, what's to keep everyday from being that good? Oh, except perhaps that dessert! Love to you all...hope your day was magical too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha - that's so funny that you should mention blogging about the inspired ideas projects, because that's what I planned to do today! I just stopped by here to make sure I've seen the most recent issue. I just took some photos this morning, so I should have a blog post soon :)!

. said...

So nice that you had such a wonderful Mother's Day. You deserve it...you are a very special lady to take on what you have. Happy Happy!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you had a sweet First Mother's Day Amy! Love the tshirt you featured today.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?