Wednesday, May 14, 2008

my new favorite snack

Here's what's fueling my very busy day...it's just the right combination of salt, crunch and creaminess. The only thing that would make it better would be a slice of pear to chase each crunchy, creamy, slightly salty bite. Oh, I do have some apple butter...maybe I can try that on a bite. hmmmm...

Do you spy that very sweet cuppycake on the tablecloth? A gift from my sweetiepie friend Cindy for my very first mother's day! Don't you wish she were your friend. Go here.

Okay, back to work for me...in between bites of creamy, salty, crunchy goodness, perhaps with dabs of appley.

I can't wait for you to see the new inspiredfriendS! That's right...this time there's a pair! And I do think you'll like the newest inspiredideas. Meet me here first thing tomorrow morning, won't ya?

p.s. This is your last chance to grab up some rosey posey confections. And, people, seriously! I can't believe there are no takers for this...



Hello? Absolutely Cuteness.

11 comments:

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Happy very first Mother's Day!! What a perfect gift. I love the Rosie Posey stuff too, so pretty!!

Unknown said...

If I could I would have snatched that adorable apron up - too cute! Will have to try your fav snack - I am always looking for a good 3PM pick-me-up!

Lovie said...

I'm so glad you like the tablecloth! My girls love theirs too. You are all such good momas.

Anonymous said...

If it's so cute, then you buy it.

Kim @ Twice Remembered said...

Oooh, so happy to have found you! I hope it's ok that I add your blog to my blogroll!

Cheryl Miller said...

Who left that stinky comment above? Someone with my name...Hmmm...That apron is darling. And Cheryl from Rosey Posey Confections is incredibly talented, and a wonderful lady. Am I out of line here?
Cheryl from Periwinkle Vintage

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

Oh OH OH I just looove Saint Andre cheese....yuuuuummmmm! May I suggest you get your pretty hands on some fig jam to go with? Totally LUSHus. (Add wine and you just may loll away the day watching steamy soap operas......!)

Cheryl Ensom said...

Oh I don't like that stinky comment, either! :( Thank you, Amy, for having me as your InspiredFriend. Such an honor! I'm so glad to call you my friend, as well, Sweets. Hugs to you....Cheryl Dack :)

amy said...

Hey folks, don't worry about anonymous cheryl. She has a point. Maybe I SHOULD buy it, because I do love it so. And maybe she didn't mean to sound so stinky...maybe she's a really nice person who has a way of saying things in stinky way.

Anonymous said...

I'm here to say, St. Andre's is by far the best, most luxurious cheese ever. Yummmmm.ME! Oh yeah, and everything else is super cute too!

Barbara Jacksier said...

We're into Nut-thins here, too. A good ploughman's chutney is my fave topping.

It had been Leyden cheese until my cousin from England was visiting and proved she had a better idea.