Saturday, May 31, 2008

awww shucks, guys!

Thank you everyone for your sweet words of encouragement and support. I know there's a difference between what I did and out-and-out side-by-side copying but I still feel strongly that I shouldn't sell the birds anymore. To me, they are too alike...the rosy cheeks, glittered, party hats, collars...for comfort. But I really appreciate all your very nice comments. Thank you so much.

Stop by tomorrow morning for the next issue of inspiredideas and the next inspiredfriend. Here's a sneak peek of some of the offerings. I set them all up, neat in a row for the picture. When I came back from grabbing the camera, this is how I found them. See the guilty hand? He was sure these were brand new special toys for him and I had to wait until naptime to put them away.

Thanks again, everybody. I really, really appreciate you.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh love the magnets! And the little fingers!

Anonymous said...

Those houses are adorable! I'll bet they make GREAT toys! LOL