Thursday, May 15, 2008

oopsy daisy


I never bother to read the messages Yahoo posts for me at the top of my store manager. I should've taken the time though since what the latest little note said was that I wouldn't be able to get into the store to do all the last minute work I need to do to get the next inspiredideas and inspiredfriends in order.
Will you peek back in at 12 noon to check my progress? If I don't have it ready by then, I'll have a new time to tell you.
Oh, and just to tease you a little...just look at this little something that my inspiredfriend made.

5 comments:

Angela @ Cottage Magpie said...

Ooooh, oooh, oooh, that's pretty. I love all the pink and aqua and yellow--so springy! I love coming here and seeing all the eye candy. Thanks for providing such good treats!
~Angela :-)

Lea said...

What an absolutely stunning blog!! I've really enjoyed reading, and will be back. Thank you x

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Can't wait to see more, I will be back this afternoon :)!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

oooh, I know who she is and BRAVO on your choice. She is fabulous. Can't wait to see your updates!

Cheryl Ensom said...

Oh that is sooooo delicious! Can't WAIT to see more!