Friday, May 16, 2008

inspired ideas projects




There are some really fun projects featured in the latest issue of inspiredideas. I hope you'll check them out.

I've gotten so many nice emails from folks who've tried projects in previous issues...and they are all so wonderful! I'm hoping to share them with you soon...maybe next week while I'm away.

I have a list of about a million things to do today...including orders! Thanks so much for all of them! There are still a few corsages and bags and aprons and pincushions left. AND more aprons and hankie bags are due to arrive any minute. That's another thing on my long list of things to do.

Today is the day that I need that clone of myself. Wouldn't it be great if you just had a closet full of 'em just waiting to be activated?

Alas, there's only one me...a very busy me, at that.

Oh but my cleaning angel is here today. That's a good thing, is it not?

9 comments:

Diane said...

I love the candle project. Thanks so much for sharing. I so enjoy the magazine you've created!

Anonymous said...

Amy, have that cleaning angel fly to Houston when she's done, please!
lol
~Angie~
Love the projects! Have a great trip.

Heidi said...

This last set of projects is wonderful! Just as soon as it cools off over here (yes, 90 degrees on the Oregon coast today!) I'll sit down and try one! Thanks for sharing them all! Don't work too hard today, it IS Friday!!!
*Heidi*
Everyday Cookies

Dawn said...

It's ALL just yummy!!!!

Jeanie said...

fun fun fun!
and so glad to hear you had a fantabulous mother's day! you deserve it!
:)

SOINSPIRED said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Sweet Amy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy!
I just wanted to take the time to tell you how LOVELY and beautiful your site is to me... gorgeous color and inspiration in everything that you do.

xo,
Kim
deardaisycottage.typepad.com

Beth said...

Hi Amy - you are sooo very generous with your wonderful ideas !and you couldn't have picked a better duo !! there stuff is adorable !!! just love all the inspiration !!! thanks so very much !!
xo,
beth
www.bethquinndesigns.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

we mentioned your blog on ours today - love visiting you.

Terri Conrad
Terri Conrad Designs
http://www.terriconraddesigns.typepad.com