- I'm super busy organizing the next issue of the magazine. I think you're going to love it.
- My father is doing so well. We're hoping he'll come home this week. Thank you so much for your prayers. Alfredo and I are going for a visit later this week.
- Alfredo's 4th birthday (can you believe it?!) is just around the corner. Invitations go out today and he's excited about going to the post office and putting a stamp on each one. Isn't it wonderful the little things that are exciting to an almost four year old?
- I didn't mention it here when it happened but Alfredo's father moved back to California late summer. We're heading out for a visit in a couple of weeks and Alfredo is really excited.
- I'm planning an update for Alfredo's room. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.
- I've had a single wall taped up and ready to paint with chalkboard paint for over a month. It's time to do that, I'd say.
How are you?
can't wait for the next issue!
love the magazine...always in awe of your energy and creativity...it's a beautiful thing!! and my girls and i think Alfredo is adorable (and so lucky) xo
Recovering from the holiday festivities here....
Looking at embroidery projects to do whilst in my chair during the winter evenings.
Looking forward to your new magazine issue!!
Blessings on you in 2011,
Dawn @ 4:53 am
can't wait for the SPRING issue of your zine-- we made the candy canes from the christmas issue (that's about all we had time for this year) and it was so accessible with great results-- kinda "why didn't i think of that?" simple and cute! still want to do the cereal box houses though :)
and i'm sure i'll want to do EVERYTHING spring! and count me in as another person who can't wait to see more details from alfredo's birthday party
Just wanted to put my name in the pot to have an ad in the next issue of your magazine. Thanks!
Happy New Year!
Does this mean you'll be in the Petaluma area? If you are at a loose end, I'd love to see you!!!
Crafting by Candlelight
Hi Amy, warm greetings from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I enjoy reading your blog very much.
Hi, I just found your blog through another. Absolutely love it, and subscribed. My Father came home for Christmas too, so it especially touched me. And we are sisters in Christ. A joy to discover your work.
Have I just entirely missed my window of opportunity to contribute an idea to the next issue?
Post a Comment