Thursday, February 1, 2007

still busy...



Oh, I hope I can come out to play soon. I'm still so busy getting caught up with orders!

I thought I'd take a teensy break to tease you about some of the things that I bought on my buying trip. I started to just list them but I'm thinking I'd rather do a little unveiling. Maybe I can do a day where I introduce one new thing every hour. Would that be too hard on your heart? I want to space them out so that you can appreciate each new thing in all of its springy glory. But maybe I'm being too cheeky.
Something to think about whilst I tie bows, crumple tissue, tape boxes, affix labels, and send your packages off heavy with good wishes. I hope all the love stays fresh for you so that when you open the package up, the whole room fills with happy thoughts and love. That's my wish.

8 comments:

the tattered nest said...

I enjoy your blog..I just started my own blog. Don't work to hard!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait to see your new treasures!! But don't tease too much...I'm still recovering from Christmas over-spending. Doh! But believe me, I'm dropping hints all over this house for inspire co v-day goodies. I want it ALL! ;)

Anonymous said...

We received our Sweetheart Nest yesterday and my daughter and I were so delighted! Packages from Inspire Co. are so magical! Our sweet next is nestled in a pink feather tree from bayberry cove and does it look cute!
Thank you again and we love your store!
melissa and mary :)

Anonymous said...

You tease, you. Love your site, girl!

Holly

Cupcake said...

Well I have personally received one of your awesomely packaged goodies and I felt lots of love when I opened the package!
I like your idea of showcasing a new product every hour. I can't wait to see what you have to show us. Can you start your preview today??? Please...

deb said...

yes, yes. An unveiling of one an hour and we can ooh and aah over each individual goodie. Can't wait to see!

Anonymous said...

whatever way you decid to reveal your goodies, I'm sure they'll be gorgeous...can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Aww..you are so wonderful, sending your pachages with love and happy thoughts. This is for you XXX