Friday, February 16, 2007

inspiration


I wanted to show you these pictures of projects my friends made.

Maize Hutton used the goodies in her eye candy box to make these fabulous valentine hearts. You must visit her lovely spot on the web for beautiful inspiration.

Little Lovelies was inspired by the bon-bons I made last week. I love all of the embellishing she did! Great work!

I'm off to The Cottage today. If you're in the neighborhood, please stop in. And, yes! Sam, can you believe I'm just a hop skip and a jump away? You must stop in! I hope you can.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to see what people make with items from your eye candy box? more please! would be cool to see a gallery of things people have produced from the bits and pieces of craft materials, I just love those softie hearts!

Claire said...

Wow! Thanks! I am so glad you liked the bon bons. My kids are pretty sad they aren't to eat. But after seeing the candy party, I think we'll have one of our own soon!

Gypsy Purple said...

Both of these are stunning...and definitely going to the Cottage now......

Anonymous said...

I really will stop in sometime, hopefuly soon! At least, once I can get out of the driveway. ;)