Tuesday, February 16, 2010

all hearts and a favor


I know Valentine's Day is over but I'm so inspired by this purse (Lucky Brand)
At first, I didn't even really notice it...the colors are too dark for me.
But let's just imagine it as a brighter version...

So I think I'm going to work on making a bag like the one I made in Charlotte's class completely covered with overlapping hearts. It'll be a nice project to work quietly. A nice lap project.

p.s. Will you help me spread the word about the freebie pdf I showed you yesterday? Mention it in your blog with any of the following pictures and a link to my OpenSky shop and you'll get a 15% coupon good for any product in my OpenSky shop. Just comment here with your blog address or shoot me an email (amy @ inspireco. com)and I'll send you the code for the coupon.





5 comments:

Molly said...

First off can't wait to see what you create with that bag!! And your little doll is so cute!! You always inspire me :)
~Molly P

Megan said...

Happy to share your blog/store and creations! Please share if you have any events coming up! paris flea? teaching?

Vanessa said...

Hi Amy! I will try and add a link to my blog for your open sky shop. I have only had my blog running for about 4 weeks now. I do not get a chance to post to often but.. Anyway, I love your frozen Charlett stamp,I so want one for myself! If you get a chance go to my blog http://vanessa-stitchesnstuff.blogspot.com

Suz said...

Amy,
Things have changed!
I thought I was in the wrong place...but it is very cute. I cannot wait to get my doll! And I got a coupon in the mail from Open Sky today. That is s sign I am spending too much money!!!!

Hugs to you...

melissadc76 said...

Amy,
I posted about your doll on my blog and will send you pictures when I create something from the stamp!
Melissa