Tuesday, September 6, 2005

miniature s'mores

Last night, I invented a new dessert. Miniature S'mores! I poked miniature marshmallows onto toothpicks. I rigged a long piece of foil to hold the sticks and I put it on the grill after our dinner was cooked. Our neighbors brought us back the most incredible chocolates from Switzerland...tiny little bars. And I used a little bag of Teddy Grahams left over from Seth's visit. I served all of the components in little bowls on a plate. It was a fun little dessert...just a little taste of summer.

1 comment:

Jenny Melek said...

WE ALL STAND TOGETHER. Not only will Manchester Orchestra be performing at Lollapalooza 2011 this weekend, but Friday, August 5th marks the bands first concert supporting Blink-182 and My Chemical Romance on the Honda Civic Tour. You can view all tour dates here. A New World Record Release Notes: