Thursday, September 9, 2010

pretty shoes

A brand new Nordstrom Rack just opened in my neighborhood. I was out last night (getting a haircut) and decided to swing in to see if I could find a little something for my little niece Shelby's birthday. She's turning 4 this weekend (but we might have to miss the party...Alfredo's cold has taken a turn down Ewwww Street)

But just look at these shoes I scored for her...

These beauties are normally about $70 so I was so happy to find them in the $30 range.

I just wish they made them in my size...

You can get some on sale at Nordstrom online for your little girl too.

p.s. Thanks for the heads up about the poisonous Chinese Lanterns! They are now safely on a high shelf.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love those little shoes- I would love to skip around in those!
Hugs,
Jill

Suz said...

Amy,
Those are killers! I want some, too!!!
Hugs,
Suz

Michelledhue said...

nice