Tuesday, September 21, 2010

idea 4: mini-notebooks

I love this idea that sweet Kellie Dykast shares with us in the magazine...mini-notebooks stitched up on your sewing machine! Kellie made up a bunch to add in baby shower favor bags.

I wonder if I have time to make 6 dozen or so for Halloween...I also wonder if our house would be egged if we give out sweet little notebooks instead of candy.

Maybe I'll just make up a bunch and keep them all over for jotting notes.

Click here to find the article in the magazine.

p.s. If you'd like to add a flipping magazine (that doesn't sound right!) to your sidebar, like the one on mine, with a link to the magazine, that would be so nice. Let's spread the news! Just send me an email at amy (at) inspireco.com and I'll send you the code.


GardenofDaisies said...

The tiny notebooks are such a great little stocking stuffer idea!! And your magazine is amazing!! LOVE IT!

Lorrie said...

Such a cute idea. Thanks for the code, Amy. It's up on my blog and I made 5 of these little books this morning. Simple and wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I love absolutely everything in your new magazine!

Kimberly Jones said...

I like these notebooks so much! I have to make some soon! They remind me of my favorite Moleskines, but much more festive!

jacqueline said...

Dearest amy, a friend shared a linked to your gorgoues online magazine and it leads me to your very gorgeous and inspiring space here! I love it here so much and everything is just beautiful! So happy to have found you today. Your work is gorgeous! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Anonymous said...

How to download Limewire onto Hp Mini notebook?
My blog minilaptopsunder200.info

Anonymous said...

I understand that I can get the outside chair cushions for 20 bucks a piece, but the swing would definitely
have to take 3 of them which would definitely be 60
bucks, ouch! Simply thinking on that. Thanks!.
My web site :: patio furniture cushions replacement

Anonymous said...

Dit is voor het eerst dat ik "idea 4: mini-notebooks" bezoek en
ik ben fijn overrompeld door het verband welke het stuk bezit omtrent afvallen 1 week.
Look into my homepage - afvallan

Anonymous said...

Is it a dumb idea to bake cookies for my spouse as a Welcome Home gift?
Here is my site ; wedding banners personalised