Monday, July 5, 2010

mad about mad men


I can't wait until the premiere of season 4 of Mad Men. My friend Lorraine kept telling me how wonderful it was. I gave it half a try, watching just one episode one afternoon, but I didn't get it. She kept talking about it so I decided to add it to my Netflix queue. I started watching it again, this time determined to give it a chance. And by the second or third show, I was completely and utterly hooked.

AMC is running a marathon each Monday, starting tonight, of the past seasons. And on July 25th at 10pm you know where you can find me. I'll be the one glued to the set.

7 comments:

Beth Leintz said...

I love Mad Men, too. If I had the time I think I'd watch every episode twice- once for the plot and once to look at the costumes and decor- it is such a cool 60's look.

kaey said...

I love that show also!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for season four! Ill be counting the days :)

Amy M. said...

I can't wait for it to start as well! It has been too long. I always drool over the clothes.

-Amy
Crafting by Candlelight

Laura Bray said...

Mad Men is a big favorite here. My husband mixes old fashioned cocktails and we sit and watch it. Love the show!

Elizabeth said...

Oh I love Mad Men. I have had the premiere on my calendar for months now. Laura- that is a great idea of mixing old fashioned cocktails! I'll have to try that this season.

Saucy said...

I love Mad Men, too. Veto is sort of where you were - he doesn't "get it" but he watches it with me and when it was in repeats I found him in his den watching without me... he must be getting on board. I like your Mad men avatar :) It looks just like the 1960's Amy Powers would look like... hey, that is a swell sixties name, Amy Powers!