Tuesday, July 6, 2010

le petit chandelier

When I saw that Heather had a tutorial for making the sweet little chandelier she showed on her blog (and when I saw that there was no soldering involved!) I dropped everything, went out and bought all the supplies I needed, and made it this weekend.

I'm as pleased as punch with it. I just keep looking at it and marveling at just how much fun it was to make. I'm already planning the next one and thinking how I can make it even better. I may end up with a house full of these beauties...

Are you going to make one too?

8 comments:

Ruth said...

How sweet! We're buying our first house and my 6 yr old daughter would love this for her room! I've been looking at the junktique stores for something similar, but we'll definitely make our own instead.

Hmm, I think a couple might be sweet in the backyard too, like little fairy castles...

Maija said...

I just signed up- thanks Amy!!!

Jessica Rodarte said...

Ooooh! I love yours. I'm intimidated to make one... I tend to be a nervous crafter.

eisbaer said...

So lovely ! I wish I could make one just like yours !

natalea said...

that came out so good Amy! xo

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Amy, your chandelier is so pretty! I LOVE the little heart at the bottom... a perfect addition.

xxo

Kansas Amy said...

Adorable!

pam said...

Hi Amy,
I love your chandelier! You are so crafty and talented. I'm wondering if a lot of talent and skill is required {I don't have much of either} and what the cost of material was aside from the price of the tutorial {I'm on a tight budget and don't want to buy it before I know the entire cost}. Thanks Amy, you are a sweetie.