Saturday, July 17, 2010

gifted


I just got the most extraordinary gift from the sweetest friend. She's everybody's friend, sweet Suz. You can't imagine how many wonderful things she sent me...a box full! And a separate box for Alfredo full of stickers and books and stamps and all the stuff he loves.
 
See that wonderful celluloid dresser set up there? She's so brilliant...look what she did...

She filled them with crafting supplies!

Like sparkling glitter...




And fluffy flocking!

Isn't that so clever? 

Look at this! It's like Christmas in July!

And look at this beautiful necklace...

I'm overwhelmed by her generosity.

Thank you, sweet Suz. I adore you. 
(And I would even if you didn't shower me with presents)

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi amy,
Yes Suz is such a special womena. I was lucky enuf to be her partner in Heather's Nesting swap and Suz showered me with very special gifts. She is such a beautiful woman and I feel so fortunate to be among her friends.
TFS
Catherine

Marla Kellman said...

That is so sweet and everything is so beautiful!

Alison Gibbs said...

Amy what wonderful gifts. Lucky little Aldredo

Miles Of Style said...

what an adorable and thoughtful gift this is!

just stumbled upon your blog and i have to say i LOVE it. please drop by mine too when you have some time. maybe we can follow each other. =)

Persis.
www.onestylemile.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What fabulous gifts!!! I am so impressed.

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

What an amazing gift idea for a crafty friend...so, so sweet!
xojanis

Saucy said...

She knows you well... that's a very "Amy" selection of goodies she sent your way!

jackie said...

She is a sweetheart and so giving!

philippine gifts said...

Great gifts idea! My mom likes those kind of items. I am sure she gonna love this. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.

-yumi-

Cassi said...

How creative!! What a lucky lady you are to receive such lovelies! That necklace is amazing :)

stephanie o said...

I love Suz....such a generous lady! So fun to know...