Wednesday, June 17, 2009

what a great day!

Last friday I had a really great day. I was invited to meet up with some bloggy friends, old and new, for a day of shopping and friendship.

Here's a list of all the friends there:

Andrea - Everyday Beauty | Beth - Beth Leintz | Heather - Pretty Petals | Hope - Besottment | Jessica - Such Pretty Things | Karla - Karla's Cottage | Lori - My Faerie Window | Pamela - Pamela Jane's Studio | Robin - Thrifty Miss Prissy | Stephanie - Just A Little Bit Pink

We had so much fun hanging out, shopping, and chatting. Here's a picture (courtesy of Karla) of all of us at On a Whim, in their fabulous foufy prom dress room.



It was so much fun spending time with these friends...and they gave such lovely gifts. Check out their blogs to see the pictures of what each made.

On another note, I'm really hoping to be more regular in my posting. And I still have some little worlds to add to the etsy shop. My little nephew Seth is visiting us this week and we're having a blast...but let's just say that I don't have very many spare moments. None to be exact. :) Can you believe Seth is 7 now? We were supposed to go to Mount Vernon today but when Seth said he'd rather stay home and "make art"...well, I agreed. We're doing a million and one things...and you wouldn't believe the growing list of things to do when Alfredo is napping.

6 comments:

Waterfall said...

Actually, no, I can't believe Seth is 7 now. Time flies doesn't it.

How cool that he wanted to stay home and "make art" today!!

Suz said...

Amy,
I am a long-time lurker who will be a Freshman at Silver Bella. I remember Seth...he has a precious, winsome face! Have a great time making art...I hope to meet you in November!
Suz

The French Bear said...

You girls look like you had the greatest time!! And those gifts!!!! Fantastic, I couldn't believe all the things everyone made. I am so jealous!!! Not really but thrilled for all of you, talented ladies!
Oh sweet that you and Seth made art together, that's how precious memories are made!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Dawn said...

What a blessing for you to share such a wonderful day with such creative, generous friends!!
Happy for you!
Treasure the moments with Seth...and little Alfredo, of course.
xo

Amy M. said...

What a fun time!!! I enjoyed looking at the photos everyone posted. Love the white blouse you are wearing! You should teach Fashion 101 because you always look great!

-Amy
(Crafting by Candlelight)

Beth P said...

Glad to hear that you are busy and happy. How fun it must be to get Seth and little Alfredo together!