Wednesday, June 10, 2009

hippo palace

One of the {many} highlights of my weekend in California teaching at Kim's event was being the swap partner of sweet Jenny Morgan. I'm not going to show you pictures of what I made her...so shabby and not in the least chic. Really. I'm sure you think I'm being modest but believe me, it was not up to par. Besides, I didn't take any photos of it.

But just take a gander at what she made for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...









This sweet box was packed full of the most delicious assortment of pink supplies you've ever seen (which all got stashed in my suitcase and are now all over the place, never to be reunited for a photo op again)

When I showed this box to Alfredo, he giggled with delight. And he decided that it needed something...a little inhabitant.



Perfect just made perfect-er.

Hope you all are having a great week. And thanks to everyone who bought stuff from my etsy shop. I'm packaging it up and hope to get them out tomorrow. Thanks so much for your support!

12 comments:

leesiebella said...

Oh. My. Goodness! SO SO SOOOO Yum!

Love it! What a gift!

xoxo
Analise

Jill said...

Oh! How adorable!! What a delight!!!...and I am SO excited for my little treasure to arrive!! :)
Many Blessings!

mIzZ (hONeY) bEe aka Marlene said...

OMG...Jenny did an awesome job, its too adorable...grace peace & joy 2 "U" Marlene

Bev said...

How very sweet! wish you would have taken a picture of your swap...I am sure it was delightful!

Patty said...

OMG ! It's a perfect little pink house for you.It's absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

haha omg I luv the name of it! its too cute! big mermaid hugs

toodles-
Sarah

Anonymous said...

love the rug! Where oh where is it from?
:) Nicole

Kelly McMaster said...

Oh my goodness! What a gorgeous gift! I am so amazed by the creativity and detail of this darling project! And I love the addition of the little hippo--so so cute!

Relyn Lawson said...

OH, geez! That is amazing. WOWOWOWOWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Elyse said...

i just found your blog through lori ( my faerie window).

your blog is adorable. it looks like all of my favorite kinds of cards and stationary. so sweet!

xo

Elyse said...

ps

warmest congrats on little alfredo. what a doll (or should i say "action figure")

xo

Journal Swag said...

Wow, he GETS it! That's something for a boy so little!

Sheila