Monday, December 11, 2006

inspiration

Thank you all for your wonderful words of comfort about Daniele. I will most definitely pass them along to my sister-in-law and her family. Daniele was such a wonderful little girl. Just to give you an idea of how special she was, she would often hurry home after school to do her chores and clean the house before her mother got home. Can you imagine?

I thought you might like a dose of Monday Inspiration...ready?



Tell me, my friends, isn't this an inspiring picture? Wouldn't it be so much fun to make a Christmas tree like these?



And check out the fun puffs of smoke coming out of the chimney in the shape of pom-pom trim! Oh my, what inspiration!

And look at this...it makes me think of my friend Rosanna. I think she will flip head over heels when she sees it...



And this...you know I love this...



All of this inspiration and even more can be found at Doodlebug. You'll love it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my.. the cuteness is just unbelievable! i love the button-tree.. i seriously gasped when i saw it, i need one!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the glass jar filled with the button balls! Where can I find a jar like that?

Anonymous said...

All these colors are delicious!
I needed some refreshment!
Thanks again and again for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

It's Who-ville! I so love it! And those colors...it soooooo makes me what to be home and playing with crafty stuff!

Anonymous said...

hi and oh my gosh! all this stuff is sooooo sweet! I love everything! and your mother's xmas trees are amazing!!!!! bye, manela

Anonymous said...

Oh my, this is wonderful!!!