Tuesday, May 25, 2010

whoops...

Can you guess what I'm working on?

It's a new stitchalong kit!

But I just found an error in how I set up the file for the itty bitty book. It's all wrong and I either have to scrap it all or figure out a way to salvage half. If I do that, I'll have to glue the front of this card to the back of that card...just thinking about it makes my eyes twitch. I'm half tempted to just fix it all and send it to the printer again set up correctly.

Oh well...the good news is that a new stitchalong kit is on its way.

11 comments:

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Hi Amy, hey could you just add a page of little sweet sayings, or little mini pictures..just an extra sweet page...or dedication to Alfredo...or something!That would take up the space and get the rest of your pages on track...maybe! Big smile.
I hope it works out.
Blessings,
debbie

Honey Lamb and I said...

I can't wait!! I am really getting into embroidery now!! So fun to see everything that is going on with you! ~Shelley

Nora said...

I LOVE IT!!!Can't wait to get one...

Glenys said...

The colours are all so sweet. Luv it.

Molly said...

I want one...bad!! Can't wait until they are available!! And the bird collage is beautiful!!! I.Love.It!!!
~Molly P :)

debi said...

Oooooh! Pretty, pretty!!

Kateyed said...

That's great news. I hope to get with some of this stitching very soon...after June 5 fair...whew...I can't wait!

My Life Under the Bus said...

I'm with caller A throw in a few happy sayings - why waste perfectly good pictures ??? They look pretty awesome !

SEO Los Angeles said...

I am loving the look of your blog! I can't to see your new stitchalong kit. What a cute story by the way.

Anonymous said...

I'm new. Love the look of the stitch alongs. How do I get a kit? Can you add me to a list? Please let me know. Thanks.

melissalee1@bellsouth.net

Gracefully Vintage said...

Oh my goodness those are so darn cute- i love them. I have an embroidery machine-but not so sure if it can do that.I just became a follower- i love this adorable blog- Cant wait to see what you do with those.
Karryann