Thursday, August 21, 2008

cutie cute cute


To quote my friend, Teresa "Oh my gloss!"

When I saw this cute lipgloss girly at Target, I just had to have her. Granted, I know I'm about 30 years older than the intended audience. But just look at the cuteness of her... I especially love the big shoes on the end of dangly legs.

So, it's that time of year again folks...the time when yours truly spritzes on the bug spray, rolls up her sleeping bag, and packs her kitchen sink...that's right! It's camping time!

We leave tomorrow (in spite of Baby's sudden pink eye outbreak, which I was sure would keep us at home...) I promise to take pictures of the set up, which will include the gourmet camping kitchen with running water (thanks to the foot pump). And I do think a book is in order so that I can share how to make camping more bearable (pun certainly not intended as bears are the scariest part for me!)

6 comments:

Whosyergurl said...

YAY, first!
Amy, you CRACK me up with your camping set up! Lovely, though, I admit.
I'll take you up to the Boundary Waters when you want to do some REAL camping!
Ugh. I am a real outdoors womun and that was a bit much for me! I have never been so DIRTY in my life! It was depressing!
Enjoy! *kisses* Cheryl

Paper Relics said...

I love her! I want one- love her hair!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh I have a striped shirt just like plastic lip gloss belly girl! So sweet!

I remember seeing pix of your camping adventure a few years ago and was literally in awe and hysterics!! I can't wait to see everything you do all over again! Have a great time!

Teresa McFayden

Anonymous said...

Your style of camping very nearly almost makes me want to go camping. I'm that close. :)

I hope you have a nice, bug- and bear-free time.

Saucy said...

Pink eye won't keep you home from camping... he's got it, he's got it at home, he's got it camping. He may as well have it camping as have it at home.

Did that make any sense? Oh, you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

You are NEVER too old for cute lip gloss--NEVER!