Tuesday, August 12, 2008

benedetta

While in Petaluma, I wondered into a very small boutique with walls lined with simple, beautifully packaged products. After looking around a little bit, I decided to buy this miniature apothecary of products.

My skin is incredibly sensitive so I was just a little bit nervous. After using the products for just a matter of days now (just since Thursday night) my skin is softer, smoother, and more refined than ever. I put the "control creme" on a spot and it was completely (completely!) gone by the next day.

Here's the link to their website.

5 comments:

Saucy said...

Do you need to store it in the fridge? Just wondering.

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

How adorable is Petaluma?!? I need to spend more time there exploring the shops!

Junie Moon said...

I'm glad you found some lovely products that work for you; that's hard to do when you have sensitive skin.

Anonymous said...

These look so sweet with their little tin. Sometimes I think that products in cool packages work even better than products in boring packages!!! Funny how that works.

Anonymous said...

Love stuff like this. I feel for your sensitive skin. Me too hun!