Monday, August 21, 2006

vote for me?

Hey, friends...guess what! guess what! guess what!

I have been nominated to win a Plummy! Me! A Plummy!

I am so excited. I don't think I've ever won anything like this before in my whole entire life. I'm not joking. And I'm not teasing when I say that my smile is ear to ear and my eyes are full of happy tears.

As they say, it is enough to be nominated. I will be so happy if that's all that comes of this.


is there a chance I could win? Could I really?

I do have a lot of friends. Will you vote for me?

Click here to cast your votes. You need to submit a complete ballot in order for it to be counted. Inspireco is nominated as Best Miscellaneous Craft.


Mrs. Staggs said...

Well of course I've voted for you...and it was my great pleasure to do so!
Congratulations Amy!

Waterfall said...

Wow. I just muddled through a bunch of craft blogs I've never visited so I could vote for each category, so I could therefore vote for ... you!

Go, Amy!

Tracey said...

I have voted! Hope you win Amy, you definitly deserve it!

santa mistura said...

how can i do it?? what exactly i must to write there i saw a place under for comments is there?? can you reply me to

brsmaryland said...

Congrats! Will cast my vote as soon as I'm done with this post. You certainly are a winner with us. Your crafts always bring a smile to my face.

AnastasiaC said...

congrats for the nomination!
I will defn vote for you
your blog is one of my favourites!!